Release Notes - MusicBrainz Server - Version Bug fixes, 2011-09-12 - HTML format
Configure Release Notes
- [MBS-987] - Database import doesn't work without editor data
- [MBS-1543] - Add credits to the images in the release editor
- [MBS-1670] - UX, Can't add new artist if an artist is already selected in artist credit
- [MBS-1977] - ModBot is unable to close some edits
- [MBS-2030] - Historic "Add release" edits: artist displayed as "[removed]"
- [MBS-2184] - Indexed inline search find no recording for 夜曲 but there are several
- [MBS-2498] - Description for failed vote is inaccurate.
- [MBS-2641] - Release editor doesn't handle copied artist credits very well
- [MBS-2710] - merging recordings shouldn't kill release edits
- [MBS-2817] - Add Missing Entities not displaying correct search results for many artists
- [MBS-2823] - Edit closed as failed but was actually accepted
- [MBS-2829] - Fuzzy CD lookup doesn't work if you don't exclude CDStubs
- [MBS-2902] - When editing release, ".[number]" at end of artist name is parsed as track time.
- [MBS-2945] - Musicbrainz should report a sensible error when add release fails because of invalid data rather than just 'Internal Error'
- [MBS-3066] - Splitting to multiple artists using Credits fields only recognises first artist
- [MBS-3095] - http://www.musicbrainz.org/ should redirect to http://musicbrainz.org/
- [MBS-3113] - Invalid URLs shouldn't be accepted
- [MBS-3147] - Cover art script not working properly
- [MBS-3224] - Internal Server Error in the release editor after going back in the browser
- [MBS-3243] - Unable to have a track named "0" in the track list
- [MBS-3258] - column width in opera too small
- [MBS-3272] - InitDB can fail if the locale of the machine isn't set correctly
- [MBS-3287] - Looking up an existing release group when adding a release should disable the type field
- [MBS-3289] - On the Release Information -> Tracklist and Release Information pages the Join phrase is not shown in the Preview
- [MBS-3292] - There are two nodes with same id "id-save" in release editor's last tab
- [MBS-3297] - A space in track# field in advanced tracklist causes ISE
- [MBS-3298] - Rendering the timeline eats all my CPU and takes forever
- [MBS-3301] - Adding tracks to a release fails with "This edit changes recording IDs, but some of the recordings no longer exist."
- [MBS-3303] - Columns are the wrong width
- [MBS-3306] - Adjust flags and delete tabs are shown, but don't work
- [MBS-3312] - Edits fail because recordings do supposedly not exist anymore but in fact still exist
- [MBS-3344] - Stop closing edits as "Error"
- [MBS-3355] - When matching track with unknown duration to an existing recording it doesn't set the tracktime
- [MBS-3365] - Entries listed twice on artists work pages
- [MBS-3366] - "There are not currently any relationship types available between works and recordings." error when trying to link recordings to works
- [MBS-3367] - Can't use search in edit URL-work rel
- [MBS-3369] - Internal Server error on Edit Types documentation
- [MBS-3378] - Edit label not showing any information
- [MBS-3400] - Expired merge releases edit not being applied.
- [MBS-3404] - Move disc ID edit type: incorrect source release
- [MBS-2188] - "Comment" is confusing people
- [MBS-2256] - UX, the current artist credit interface does not discourage changing the credit for various artists
- [MBS-2839] - Artist work list > Better design: don't split by "categories" (composer, lyricist, ...) and indicates artist role for each artist related to work
- [MBS-2899] - Release editor's "Release Duplicates" tab does not suggest any releases if the release title has been translated away from the actual title
- [MBS-3211] - allmusic and secondhandsongs not auto-detected
- [MBS-3261] - Add support for "deleting" user accounts
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.