http://musicbrainz.org/recording/8abba0c4-7037-4ca6-bb80-388126fe11f3 (where incorrect 1993 conductor and orchestra credits presently are)
http://musicbrainz.org/recording/e8ae14e9-db39-4365-b7e9-dd4770927e36 (where they should actually be moved to)
i've made multiple attempts to move the credits w/o successful; the failed edits just loop the credits back to the current recording: http://musicbrainz.org/recording/8abba0c4-7037-4ca6-bb80-388126fe11f3
when i had already changed (and verified) the link to the new recording: http://musicbrainz.org/recording/e8ae14e9-db39-4365-b7e9-dd4770927e36
just to add that i actually received confirmation immediately after the edit was submitted that it was 'accepted', rather than received a failed error note.
This has been fixed with 55228cc.
uh, i don't think so. i just tried again and the edit failed again: http://musicbrainz.org/edit/15357565
reopening... still not fixed.
The fix hasn't been deployed yet.
Yes, please wait til there is a blog post mentioning a new update (and this issue)
thks, will do.