I RANDOM see a "Vote on all edits" html batch vote block with radio buttons appearing on top of some edit list pages (but it depends the statuses and sometimes it's often, sometimes it's rare).
Sometimes even when such a batch vote thing wouldn't be needed (only one votable edit for instance).
I am not automod so I guess it's something from automod world that randomly burst out.
Further reading related to such a feature if it would come to existence.
This actually doesn't officially exist for non automods.
It would be such a nice tool that I wrote such a check all votes, back in 2009.
Since 2009, several enhancements have been added by experience.
Here they are in case it is decided to deploy this tool for non automods, they could be a good set of enhancements for official final version too.
- Don't use radio buttons, use buttons (as the radio status will be incoherent after vote adjusts)
- Add it to ALL needed pages (more than one votable edit) ONLY
- Make it trigger the click event (compatibility with other userjs like nikki's colours)
- Make it NOT vote on already voted edits (except if user forces it with SHIFT+CLICK)
- Add a reset button that reverts votes to their initial state at page loading time